Sunday, January 6, 2013

and so it begins...

hi everyone!

my name is sean and as my profile says i'm in a job that keeps me up in the air a lot. there is seldom a week where i'm not on the road or at least visiting some interesting bar or restaurant around my stomping ground new york city (i know, i know...yonkers is a little north of the city, but you get the idea!).

i thought it would be fun to share some of my tales, tips, and tastes from my life on the road.  i'll be posting regularly about places i visit offering recommendations on places to stay, eat, play, and attractions to visit if you ever happen to be in the area.  i hope you have a chance to learn a little bit and have some fun with me as i hop from city to city.

to give you a little taste in the past year i've been to over 50 cities, in 8 countries, on various continents.  To name a few notable locations: sao paulo, rio de janeiro, tokyo, mexico city, seoul, shanghai, hong kong, los angeles, & chicago.  i've been fortunate to see a lot of interesting things, visit a lot of interesting places, eat some interesting food, and of course try some interesting drinks.

i love to try new things, experience new places, and add frequent flyer miles to my accounts.  i look forward to having you along on the journey.

stay tuned for the next viewfromtheair

thanks,
sean




2 comments:

  1. look forward to following along! and for some photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i'll be sure to add new things on a regular basis!
    always lots of new photos via twitter!

    ReplyDelete